Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hawaii Fare Sale

American Airlines announced a fantastic fare sale to a number of Hawaiian destinations. You can travel from San Francisco to Honolulu (and elsewhere) for $350, and from Boston to Honolulu for $650. Act now, though, because there's no expiration date on the sale, which means it can, and likely will, end at any time. As appealing as Hawaii sounds, I need to save my money for a trip to England. Dollars don't translate well into pounds, as I'm sure many of you have discovered and winced at.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quiche said...

When (and why) are you going to England? I am up for Hawaii and that fare sounds great, but finding a place to stay is a whole other story.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

when are you thinking about going to England?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I got a research grant to go to the London Library to look at these memoirs I'm using in the first chapter of my dissertation.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home